NIC Configurator 2023 allows you to monitor and control network adapter advanced settings on computers from a central server console. Settings such as Wake on Lan, Speed and Duplex, TCP Offloads, and others can now be standardized on network adapters across groups of computers with NIC policies.
The NIC Configurator client monitors network adapter connection status and these advanced settings to automatically ensure they always match NIC policies you create, even if your network adapter selections spread across multiple computers and NIC brands.
When a network adapter setting does not match its NIC policy setting, NIC Configurator will detect this non-compliant status and optionally (if auto configure is enabled) modify the network adapter properties to match the settings in your NIC policy. A notification is also sent via text or e-mail which shows the non-compliant computer, network adapter, and NIC properties.
This is also displayed on the NIC Configurator Compliance Monitor screen.
* Monitors network adapter Up/Down status and sends Text and e-Mail notifications
* Uses NIC policy to automate network adapter advanced properties across groups of computers
* NIC Configurator 2023 will auto-configure network adapters to always match your NIC policies
* A great way to ensure network adapter advanced settings are always configured to your preferences * Enable or Disable network adapter power management via NIC policy. * Create a NIC policy that enables Wake on LAN settings for groups of computers
* Easily select multiple computers to automatically install or remove NIC Configurator 2023 clients
* Compliance Monitor will let you see which NICs are Up/Down or not compliant with policies
* Traffic Flow monitor shows computers eating all the network bandwidth, errors, and packet discards
* NIC Configurator 2023 can maintain your Auto Negotiation or Manual speed and duplex policy settings
* Generate network adapter advanced property reports for all Active Directory domain computers
* Schedule Verifier can schedule network adapter resets on any NIC Configurator 2023 client
* View or save NIC Reset task scheduler items and roll back NIC resets, all from a single console
* Disable / Enable TCP Chimney Offload, force Group Policy updates on multiple computers, and more.
* Select computers to display their TCP connections, route tables, IPConfig, DNS cache, flush DNS caches. * Annual software maintenance pricing is available now by calling (312) 363-3237
* NIC Configurator 2023 Installation and Usage documentation web page
* About NIC Configurator 2023
Compliance Monitor (Play Video)
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows 10, Windows 7
NIC Configurator 2023 requires modifying Group Policy.
Create NIC Policy for
These Network Adapter Performance Properties:
Auto Disable Gigabit
Energy Efficient Ethernet
Interrupt Moderation Speed and Duplex
IPv4 Checksum Offload
Large Send Offload v2 (IPv4)
Large Send Offload v2 (IPv6)
Receive Side Scaling Jumbo Packet
TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4)
TCP Checksum Offload (IPv6)
UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4)
UDP Checksum Offload (IPv6) Flow Control
Wake on Magic Packet
Wake on pattern match
WOL & Shutdown Link Speed
NIC Configurator 2023 monitors the below network adapter connection states and alerts you when your adapters move away from the "Connected" state.
Hardware Not Present
Other Unspecified Status