Create policy for network adapter advanced settings across groups of computers.
NIC Configurator 2018 allows you to think smarter by creating NIC Policy to standardize network adapter advanced properties such as Wake on Lan, Speed and Duplex, TCP Offloads, and others on network adapters across groups of computers.
The NIC Configurator client monitors network adapter connection status and these advanced settings to automatically ensure they always match your NIC policies, even if your network adapter selections spread across multiple computers and NIC brands.
When a network adapter setting does not match its NIC policy setting, and auto-configure is enabled, NIC Configurator will detect this non-compliant status and modify the network adapter properties to match the settings in your NIC policy. A notification is also sent via text and e-mail which shows the non-compliant computer, network adapter, and NIC properties.
This is also displayed on the NIC Configurator Compliance Monitor screen.
NIC Configurator uses NIC policy to standardize network adapter advanced properties across hundreds or thousands of active directory computers.
* NEW: Disable / Enable TCP Chimney Offload, force Group Policy updates on multiple computers, and more. * NEW: Select computers to display their TCP connections, route tables, IPConfig, DNS cache, flush DNS caches. * NEW: Enable or Disable network adapter power management via NIC policy.
* Annual software maintenance pricing is available now by calling (708) 926-9954
* Quarterly updates allow clients to find and auto-manage newly released network adapters
* Easily select multiple computers to automatically install or remove NIC Configurator 2018 clients
* Uses NIC policy to automate network adapter advanced properties across groups of computers
* A great way to ensure network adapter advanced settings are always configured to your preferences
* Monitors network adapter Up/Down status and sends Text and e-Mail notifications
* NIC Configurator 2018 will auto-configure network adapters to always match your NIC policies
* Create a NIC policy that enables Wake on LAN settings for groups of computers
* Easily manages network adapter advanced properties across thousands of Active Directory computers
* Compliance Monitor will let you see which NICs are Up/Down or not compliant with policies
* Traffic Flow monitor shows computers eating all the network bandwidth, errors, and packet discards
* NIC Configurator 2018 can maintain your Auto Negotiation or Manual speed and duplex policy settings
* Generate network adapter advanced property reports for all Active Directory domain computers
* Schedule Verifier can schedule network adapter resets on any NIC Configurator 2018 client
* View or save NIC Reset task scheduler items and roll back NIC resets, all from a single console
* NIC Configurator 2018 Installation and Usage documentation web page
* About NIC Configurator 2018
NIC CONFIGURATOR ALLOWS YOU TO WORK SMARTER
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows
Server 2016, Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2008
NIC Configurator 2018 requires modifying Group Policy.
Create NIC Policy for
These Network Adapter Performance Properties:
Auto Disable Gigabit
Energy Efficient Ethernet
Interrupt Moderation Speed and Duplex
IPv4 Checksum Offload
Large Send Offload v2 (IPv4)
Large Send Offload v2 (IPv6)
Receive Side Scaling
TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4)
TCP Checksum Offload (IPv6)
UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4)
UDP Checksum Offload (IPv6) Flow Control
Wake on Magic Packet
Wake on pattern match
WOL & Shutdown Link Speed
NIC Configurator 2018 monitors the below network adapter connection states and alerts you when your adapters move away from the "Connected" state.
Hardware Not Present
Other Unspecified Status